3.07.2011

a saturday

hot breakfast!
DSC_0024
every now and then
DSC_0016
that one
i don't get many saturdays free, but when i do, i like to maximize them. hello poor little blog, it's been so long. i hardly know where to start, except to say, wow it's march already. holy cow. while david and i were laying on the grass saturday, watching the huffsters run around i came to an unbelievable conclusion. in just three more months, we will have lived in california for a YEAR. what??? in true huffman fashion, we have upped the ante around here. we thought 2010 was big around here, but oh man, 2011 has certainly muscled its way right to the forefront. work continues to kick my butt into shape. and we just keep doing what we do at huffmania, and enjoy days like this when we get them. but enough about us, how have you been?? and when are you coming to visit?

10 Comments:

Blogger beth said...

i almost took you off my favorites list.....i'm glad you're back :)

6:25 PM  
Blogger hannah said...

what??? beth i'm not a favorite even if i don't post??

8:55 PM  
Blogger Moe said...

2011, your first full year of being Californians. I don't know what it will bring for us, probably a whole lot of settling-into-life-in-KC, and at least one trip to Southern California. :)

8:19 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

(sigh) i miss your blog.
work continues to kick my butt into shape too.
i'm not too happy with time right now...wishing i could have more saturdays, myself.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Yellow Cat Studio said...

Your pictures are very beautiful!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Domenico said...

I love your life.

8:47 PM  
Blogger AMS said...

It's good to see pictures and read a few lines from you. I am not sure I ever posted a comment before, but your return is worth a warm "hello" from Montreal! :)

7:26 AM  
Blogger AMS said...

Welcome back! :) I don't think I have ever posted a comment before but it's really good to see a few pictures and read a few lines from you. I promise to comment frequently when you take the time to write this blog.
Have a wonderful spring!

7:30 AM  
Blogger RW said...

yeah! you are back. and at habit too.
brilliant.

1:01 PM  
Blogger happylaney said...

I haven't been here for awhile, and my own blog suffers from the business of daily life, but it's June 1st, and I remembered that you love June. I don't really love June, so I always loved your look at it. Hope you post something soon, an Ode to Summer or something. =)

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home